Pages

WAY BACK


Ahahahahaha: A blast from the past!

From the early 00's, at least ten years back. I remember we took these at a photo course when I was studying. About first time I ever used a digital camera I think.

I've been trying to clean some files on my computer - a dreary task that does not go so well as it is both boring and interesting at the same time; I start browsing trough old stuff that I find. I have no idea how I have these pictures at my computer, as I did not get one myself before 2005. I must have copied them from a CD.  Hahahah, again. (But then again, there are even some works that I saved on diskettes, floppy disks, way way back...)

I also remember, when starting my studies, reading a sign in the computer room saying "remember to clean your working space when leaving" and thinking of it as the actual working desk, not desk top. Hahahaha one more time.

But of course, none of this was funny back then.