Pages

RAIN, THUNDER, AND AFTER


I love a good thunder storm, I've loved them since I was a kid (when it was a moment of scary action). When it arrives during a hot summer day it all suddenly gets so frightening in an exciting way, you need to prepare yourself and put everything outside to shelter. Then it is like someone changes the light setting to "studio"; everything looks unreal, too sharp and too saturated. And then they switch the light and colours off and it begins!






Afterwards everything is back to normal again.

I have been busy working and rehearsing this week (Porvoon Taidetehdas on Saturday in the early evening, "Bubbles" !) and have not been around the internet that much (well, everything is relative) and thus haven't answered any messages or the comments on my previous post although I have read them all, and will!